The authors acknowledge the value of book clubs and reading groups, large or small, in advancing the love of literature. In support of your efforts, we offer a special "Book Club Discount" of our autographed novels for groups of six or more, when ordered together and delivered free to one location.
Click here to buy!
The authors are happy to participate in a discussion with book clubs by personal appearance, conference call or Skype. We have already visited a number of groups in person and have made one Skype appearance.
To arrange an author discussion, email
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (770) 518-1151.
The Blue Wall includes a page of group discussion questions.
Here are some discussion questions for Justice On Hold:
- What are your impressions of Grace Gleason and how she meets the challenges in her life?
- What does the title “Justice on Hold” mean to you and why?
- Many thrillers are “whodunits.” In Justice on Hold, you know “whodunit” at the end of the prologue. Any idea why?
- Do you know women like Grace or Bonnie, and how are they similar?
- How do these characters reflect the challenges women face in the workplace and on the home front?
- What are your experiences with the justice system and law enforcement?
- What do you think will happen to Grace next? (After you have speculated, you can read The Blue Wall to find out if you’re right.)